What Flowers will be used?
We shop daily and gather the best quality, fresh, seasonal blooms available. Your choice of seasonal colors with bold greenery or cool whites and textured greens are guaranteed to be created with love.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country, and situations brought upon by Mother Nature. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, and original vision discussed during consultations . We will always be using flowers of equal value. Substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color. This is at our discretion, and agreed upon during purchase.
- A local delivery fee of $10.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
- Orders must be received before 11:00 a.m. EST to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day. If you have a question, feel free to call 315-525-0888
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays, as we are making meatballs and drinking wine!
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses must include a working phone number and cannot be guaranteed.
- Delivery service areas: Frankfort, Utica, New Hartford, New York Mills, Oriskany, Marcy, Whitesboro, Yorkville, Sauquoit, Clayville, Cassville, Clinton
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
- Holiday Delivery
To help ensure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
How can I make my Flowers last longer?
Bacteria kills flowers so here are some tips to keep your bouquet looking good and lovin’ life!
- Add cool, clean water daily. Flowers will last longer!
- Remove blooms after they have expired
- Keep away from cold drafts or excessive heat, flowers are sensitive!
- Pets like to sniff & nibble, most flowers are not edible!
- SMILE when you look at them! Arranged with LOVE!
What is the difference between a Bouquet and an Arrangement?
A bouquet is a collection of bloom’s that are hand-tied and wrapped and use your own vase!
An Arrangement is designed in a vase or container!